Céline Dion 'is doing better' following doctors' recommendations that she rest her voice.
The 43-year-old French Canadian singer has been on forced vocal rest for weeks due to a weakness in her right vocal cord.
Céline's Las Vegas performances have been postponed and she has been at home recuperating.
According to Céline's husband René Angélil, the rest is doing her well.
'Céline is doing better,' René told the Canadian edition of Hello! magazine in a statement. 'She's obviously not singing, but her speaking voice is getting back to normal.'
Medical personnel and loved ones aren't too concerned for Céline's well-being at the moment. The star's recovery is completely on schedule and she is being thoroughly cared for by doctors.
'We're flying to Los Angeles on Monday for a follow-up visit with Dr. Berke at the UCLA Medical Clinic,' René shared. 'When Dr. Berke examined her two weeks ago, he said that he expects her to fully recover within 6-8 weeks which would mean between the middle and end of April. So far, everything is going according to plan.'
Céline is expected to return to the stage this spring.